Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspiration!


The past two class periods we have worked on making diagrams using Inspiration. I think that this will be a helpful tool to use in my classroom. I think that diagrams make information easy to read and learn by the students. Once again, since I am majoring in Spanish and would like to be an Elementary School Spanish teacher, I have a Spanish theme. The main idea of my diagram is "Animales", which means animals in Spanish. I have 4 different subconcepts, which are four different animals: horse, cat, dog, and cow. The diagram teaches students the Spanish words for all of these animals, as well as how to describe their size, color, and the sound each one makes. As I said earlier, I think that diagrams are very useful in transferring knowledge. I am glad to have learned this skill and hope to use it in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment